Friday, January 27, 2012

People Ask the Darndest Things

Friday, January 27, 2012
Questions from the inbox:

If money wasn't a factor, would you get plastic surgery? Probably, but I’m not telling what for.

I am just setting up a blog and I came upon yours. It is wonderful. Do you review books by individuals? Only if it’s art-related. I have to set some boundaries or the next thing you know I’m writing a review for Clorox.

Hi Francie! In a nutshell, what is rough edge applique?? In regular appliqué, the edges are turned under for a neat finish. When I say rough edge appliqué I’m referring to the practice of sewing something down with the rough edges out and showing. They add texture and develop character as they fray.

Are there sites that critique handmade crafts? Not that I know of. But then I’ve found that not many people really want an honest opinion of what they make.

Where can I get cute free mailing labels? Thanks! Many of the sites that I link to on the gift tag page also have other printables available.

Any tags with cows? Huh?!? Assuming you are referring to printable gift tags, then, no, not that I’m aware of.

Have you created an art journal that you would be willing to share? Yes, several, and I hope to start sharing those here again soon.

hey francis..i've had the biggest crush on you for awhile! i don't go on here a lot but message me on www.******.com under the username "wishfulthinker". Talk about “wishful thinking”.
I've had a crush on you for awhile.
Ok so I have a crush on U.
I'm INFATUATED with you.
hiya cutie are you a member of any other social internet site?
I’m sensing a trend here.

Do you know about the website www.bit.ly/***?? I made 200 today. it's mad easy. You made 200 what, though. That's the question.

0 comments: